What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An easy reference guide that answers a thousand and one questions regarding plant-growing
- Teaching you the easiest way to raise house humidity for plants that require a lot
- Teaching you how to keep wooden tubs and window boxes from rotting out
- Teaching you how to get rid of mealybugs on cacti and scale on ferns
- Teaching you the best time of day to water house plants
- Teaching you the best container for house plants
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 1001 Answers to House Plant Questions scores 72.91/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.houseplantsecrets.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $14.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: houseplantsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to houseplantsecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)